Well today was just another day. My western civ class is in no way a motivation to get my butt out of bed. Todays class was the most interesting I must admit. We didn't really learn much from the chapter, instead the prof decided he would tell us how we are a disgrace to America and that we should move to Canada. Oh ya and that none of us are Christians, even though we think we are.....interesting. Although the points he brought up I did agree with, I just didn't appreciate his yelling at us with his face turning shades of purple and red like we were dogs that just went on the new carpet or something. After awhile he just couldn't take it anymore and dismissed the class. I can't say that it broke my heart any, but there were a few individuals that were really quite steamed.
On the up side, Chapel was right after western civ. Today was the last day of revival, which I was sad about, but thats okay, another one comes along in the spring!
And then there was math, that was well.....yeah know, math. BORING
And last but certainly not least, old testament. One of my favorite classes. Not only does the subject fascinate me, but the people that sit around me are fun, and the prof rocks. The only downer, is that sometimes class is so unbearably boring. And of course, thats how todays class went. There is no doubt that I took good notes, and I did pay attention, its just if you saw my notes, you wouldn't think that. All the lovely doodlings, from the top of the page to the bottom. Today, I must admit was a master piece if i do say so myself ;)
And now I am sitting in my room wrapped in about every blanket I own listening to the rain and the Beatles. The only dilemma, I would love some socialization. My homework has unfortunately taken up my time, so clubs and outings don't happen very often. Although I do believe I may be going to a movie night with some people. Which would be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment