I have to say that this is the first time since I have been at school that I really really miss everyone at home. I miss my dads and my movie date nights, and my me and my mothers random dinner dates and conversations. I miss my sister and new brother-in-law simply because they are cool to be around and I love them. And then there are the grandparents, who are so proud of me and what I am doing with my life, and are always willing to help me in anyway they can. I miss J and Ashley and how I connect with them individually in such a cool way, and being able to tell them anything! (can't forget adon;) And of course Joe and Ethel and many others from the church. Anne, Missy and Nick, and dave and bones as well. All of these people are very important in my life and have always been there supporting me. I don't know what I would do without them. And even though not all of them are not blood relatives, I consider them all family :)
And of course, cannot forget the boyfriend! I miss you too matt.
I am not overwhelmed like I was in my blog either. Things are just falling into place, and I realize more and more how much all of those people I mentioned above love and care about me, which makes me so happy.
Peace and Many Blessings,
Red :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment