Well I am back to school, and ready to go. I have to say that I have been too lazy for too long and am ready to be busy again. My J-term break was pretty good. I got to spend time with family and friends, which is always nice. Although this break was probably the most exhausting one I have had yet. Simply because many people dear to my heart have basically planned out my life after I graduate from MVNU. Which of course makes me think, way more than I want to. Although I know many reasons for the planning and although it can sometimes hurt my head to hear and think about all this, I still love them for it.
Matt and I are working on week two, almost three of our relationship, even though it feels like it has been much longer due to all the games being played since October/November. That's right, I broke the code lol. I am happy:) And spring break can't come any sooner!
Anyways...I need to go unpack my stuff from break, so that's it for now.
Much love and blessings,
Red ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you will also find me lamenting on actual "grown-up" stuff. Be thankful yours is still mostly hypothetical! Geeezzz... I don't remember talking any future things with you? Must have been Ash!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Verification Word: SNINF
Ahhhhhhhhchoooooooo... SNINF... SNINF!
lol don't take offense J, I'm just messing around...kinda... :)
Post a Comment