Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Decompressing and listening to the Fray

Not too much has been going on....
Two of my friends, Anne and Marie came to see me this past friday and we went to see Celtic Women in concert (it was AMAZING); but we were an hour late ....ya I don't even wanna talk about it, haven't quite gotten over it yet. And then we went shopping in Polaris on saturday, which was wonderful. I wish they would have stayed a little longer though :( Other than that, I have been pretty busy trying to keep up with school work, tutoring sessions and my internship. I must admit though, my professors this semester are amazing, so that makes life just a little bit easier. I'm excited for this Friday though! Two of the teens from Warren church are coming to visit, and I will be having Dana hang out with my all day friday and into Saturday afternoon.

I have been missing my family lately...
I feel like all that time we didn't get along while I was home was just a waste of time that I could have been spending with them. But I am also thankful for that time, because now we are closer than ever even though we are four hours apart.

I can't wait for so many things...
There are some exciting upcoming events planned for the youth at my church and it sounds like it is going to be a good time. I am almost finished filling out my job application for the summer, which is exciting!! Spring break cannot possibly come any sooner. I am a little bit cranky and somewhat upset about a few things; but I'm thinkin I just need to see Matt and it will all be okay. Because honestly, it is insane how it wasn't too long ago that I wouldn't have imagined that I would be missing him like this. But alas, I do.

Where I am with the Lord...
I have not been doing devotionals as much as I should be. I think it's because it is so hard to find a place to go and be quite before the Lord here. The weather sucks so I can't go outside anywhere, and there aren't too many places to go inside.... Otherwise, I am growing everyday in my relationship with the Lord, and he is teaching me so many things. It's crazy how blessed I really am.

Much Love, Peace and Many Blessings! <3 + <3
Red

No comments: