Just a few weeks ago I was on my way home from school, and couldn't wait to leave the drama of my apartment. Little did I know I would be coming home to a whole new load of drama. Its kind of like being around a whole bunch of people airing out there dirty laundry. No matter how hard I try I still bring there dirt back with me. I am nervous about going back. The good Lord knows I love it there, but sometimes I just wish I could skip college and go right into a job and start my life. Yes there will be drama and people airing their dirty laundry no matter where I go, the difference is, is that I won't be living with them. And not being a very dramatic person, all of this certainly makes me feel like one. It is so weird, it seems like lately I feel so certain and yet uncertain about so many things. But there is one thing that I am certain about, and that is Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, and I love him with every part of my being; more than any earthly thing. Most would say that at the end of the day they know who is in charge and who they can come back to, that being the Lord. But for me, it doesn't take until the end of the day to turn to the Lord; instead it is every second of everyday. He is my counselor, my friend, my father and so much more. I find that my life is a lot less dramatic when I consult him.
I hope and pray that this week will be a relaxing one for me. And that I will be able to take some serious God and and equip myself for another semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, this crowd is wearing my out. My close friends wander and bicker... always coming to me to resolve their drama. Yeeesh, I'm going to go hang in the vineyard or maybe on that hillside and just BE for a little bit.
Yes, this is nice... what's that? Oh, Hi there! Yes, I've got a moment I guess. Go ahead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Verification Word: PELSIA
Yeah, I can't figure out anything remotely funny or witty about pelsia! I've been stumped.
What? lol
Post a Comment