So I have been back to school for about two weeks since Christmas break. It has been nice being back, seeing my friends, and my roommates. J-term hasn't been awful either. I am taking Intro to Philosophy. Honestly, I could take it or leave it. My class is very large so good discussion isn't that easy because EVERYONE has an opinion. I think I would like it better if the class was only 10 or 15 people.
But anyway, I am very sick at the moment. And all my roommates left me for a social life that I a am just not able to maintain right now. Yes I know, I am pathetic. As I type this blog I am lounging in the most wonderful bean bag in the world. I can't say that I am sure what I am going to do when I have to get up though. Although this is a very comfortable bean bag, it isn't the most convenient piece of furniture to get in and out of. Oh well, I will worry about it when the time comes. Yes yes I know, pathetic once again. Ya wanna know the icing on the cake? I am terrible at taking care of myself when I am sick. So please pray for me, and if a freak accident were to happen while I attempt to open my cold meds, I love you all and never forget me.
Alrighty, back to my pathetic, bean bag lounging, sneezing, coughing, feverish and throwing up self.
Peace and much love <3
Red
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NyQuil... oh sweet NyQuil how you bring such relief and comatose moments!!! NyQuil + Bean Bag... dare we imagine the possibilities?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Verification Word: CALNE
[Sing to the tune of "Call Me" by Blondie]
Calne on the line
Calne Calne anytime
Post a Comment