Well I have moved out to Missouri. And I love it! Lori and Riley (the gals I live with) are great. They are so welcoming and fun to be with. And I thank God immensely for burdening their hearts to take me in. People at the church are already reaching out to me, and I haven't even been there yet but to see Matt on his lunch break the other day, haha. Which I must say, is amazing. It's so funny how you don't realize the importance of every moment you have with the people in your life until they are not around. And now, Matt and I are just getting to know each other better. Our habits, and more of our likes and dislikes and things like that. It's great. We talk about things, and are open and honest. You know, like a relationship should be? haha. I love being able to be open and honest. It's how God intended it to be.
And although I must say, I really do miss everyone back home, I feel like they are here with me because they are praying for me, and I can feel it. I praise God for giving us the gift of prayer, because not only are we connecting with him on a more intimate level, but we are able to connect with each other no matter the distance in a God glorifying manner.
I cannot wait to start working. I feel like God is bringing dance back into my life again and has given me ideas and plans on how to use it for his glory and I am so excited! So I have an interview tomorrow at a dance studio to teach little kids jazz, tap and ballet. And then I am waiting to hear back from other places I applied to. I also took a safe sanctuaries training online for the church so I can work with the youth. And I am sooooooooo excited. I cannot wait to help in any way I can and make a difference in the lives of these youth.
well that's about it!
Peace and Blessings <3
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment